☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 11 October 2012

[Photos] 2012.10.08 "LOVE" Covers Preview

Early this morning we got our first look at the covers for LOVE through a promotional flyer!  I'm guessing this was outside the concert venue, as goers were able to pre-order the album there and receive a free poster too.  Anyway, here they are!



Promo flyer:

Poster:



Source: Aderianu & Yannetakizawa @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story & AHN
Take out with full credits!
Discuss this at AHN's forum!

1 comment:

  1. OMG so gorgeous! I really like this clean look of ayu. reminds me of how I first listen to her songs. Oh my.. it's been 11 years! hope the new songs are nice. the recent ones made me lost her. :(

    ReplyDelete