☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Monday 23 March 2009

[TA Message+Photo] Message no. 485 + Today's photo no. 529 - 532

Actually, I've read rumor that the DVD for Premium Count Down Live 2008 - 2009  will have english and chinese subtitles, and I hope what Ayu was trying to say in the latest TA Message down here is about it. I hope it's true. Ayu! we're the international fans also need to know what you've been talking about during MC parts as well as backstage off shots! so please, fulfill our needs.

Here .. 
No. 485 23-03-2009 04h09 


... I'm doing the special assembly of the images on the DVD PCDL which will remain off. 

These are the images I referred in my previous message. 

As I got lots of opinions on this subject, I will lesprendre into account and do what I consider to be the best! 

And the main DVD as it takes quite a nice twist ...! 

(*_*)

-------------

Photo No. 529: Already ... 

I do not know what was so surprised, but I only have pictures where my mouth wide open! lol 
Here I am wearing clothes Me 
A combination of Rebbecca Taylor and boots to knee high suede beige (remember where lol) 



Photo No. 530: It's mad .... 

I like eyes that fall lol. 
Bancho tells me that it is often easy to know when I'm happy because I have eyes that fall. 
Chon chan has therefore been particularly pleased to see everyone! 



Photo No. 531: In order tickets ... 

And as you can see, everyone was separated into groups, and that really was only one moment, but one group succeeded another. 
But it's true, I watched the faces of each one very carefully!



Photo No. 532: Family ... 

we are at the table!


Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment