☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 27 March 2009

[Info] Ayu's "Rule" was played in Morning Musume's Reina Tanaka's radio show

Ayu's "Rule" was played in Reina Tanaka's radio show which was aired on 11th March 2009, Here is what she said during the broadcast:

Tanaka Reina's radio show FIVE STARS: Translations EP076 2009.03.11

So it's like this. I'll be looking forward to more mail from everyone. Please mail to me, whether it is song request or you just want to talk. The email address is five-reina@interfm.jp. Here is the theme song from the movie, Dragonball Evolution, that will be in theaters on the 13th, Hamasaki Ayumi-san's Rule.

[Hamasaki Ayumi - Rule]

That was Rule by Hamasaki Ayumi. This, Dragonball, I really want to go see~ My family really likes Dragonball, especially my brother is really into it. I'm really looking forward to the 13th. There's more FIVE STARS with Tanaka Reina after this.

Credit: alternafan000 @ AHS Forum
Original source: Hello-Online
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment