☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 13 March 2009

[TA Message] no. 476: This is no half-measures ...

This is no half-measures ... 
No. 476 13-03-2009 13h36 


I have my eyes itch. 
I have the white of the eye irritation. 
"It is like me when I'm in my worst state 
That's what told me the daughter of God. 

Pfffff .... 

I told myself this year, hay fever is not bad ... and then, suddenly, Chon has exceeded chan! Hello! 

Hmmm I have fallen behind in my posts .. 
Sorry! (>_<)ゞ 

I put photos of repeated days of dance and orchestra, of accooooord? 

Sorry, this time the pictures are above average. 

Ca, it is fashionable among Bancho & SOU Minazo & & me and the way forward is important, and it's very dommagen but I can not find the right words to say ... 

I'd like to eat Thai .....

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment