☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 27 March 2009

[TA Message] no. 490: Today...

Today ... 
No. 490 27-03-2009 05h12 


Zin ... san has also written on his blog that tears, 
is the anniversary of Subassu! ♪ 
29 years! 

It jeeeeeeune! ! ! 

Happy birthday Subarun ☆ ☆ 
Rest well as you are, to whom the pink goes so well! > _ < 

Well, today I have the M-Sta, I have sends me to sleep! 

But .. but ... with which members will participate therefore I ...? 
Patience, patience (_-)- lol ☆ 

Ah! ! ! 
They told me that you all enjoyed the Yahoo Live, I am relieved! 
Even if I think that was the most fun lol! 

For those who might have missed, there is also an issue "on demand", go check ok? 

Dodo ...!

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment