☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Monday 12 October 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 11.10.2009

On the 10th,
11 October 2009 12:54 PM


I wrote about it in the entry entitled "Some time ago," there were alot of "we want a song!" requests from everyone in TA, I mean there were tons and tons of them.
Since the middle of the night last night, until just awhile ago, even though I was all stressed and feeling like "omg I'm NEVER gonna get this done," I searched through and listened very carefully to every single one of hundreds of demos that I had on hand, searching for the right one, and then...
I found it. And then I made the song.
Now, the next step in the process, which is to be amazed that I was able to make such a song.
Do you guys ever feel that way too?
It was a miracle I was able to finish it so quickly.
Originally, it was planned that I'd have 2 new songs, but it might be 3 songs now☆
They're a totally different type of song, but I could only possibly make these songs as I am right now.
Please look forward to them.
I am just so.... GENKI right now!!!!!!!!!!
I've been immersing myself in making songs so much lately, so together with my much-loved Ane and Oto*, we three came to this much-loved Thai cuisine restaurant to eat & recharge.

diary_11102009_1.jpg (18 KB)

The calendar & coathanger above us totally rock.

diary_11102009_2.jpg (14 KB)

The power outlet & circuit breaker behind her totally rock too.
This makes it look like we came by bike but we didn't.

diary_11102009_3.jpg (25 KB)

This Tibetan** fur coat is sleeveless, but I have additional things to layer on top of each other for when it gets colder. But as it is right now, just putting on this one thing is warm enough.☆
I got it at Tocopaci.
It's like I've only been shopping at Tocopaci recently, so I probably seem like a Tocopaci spy (lol), but actually I go to stores on the street, it's just that my select shop is both domestic and outside Japan and I absolutely love them, so I'm gonna still keep going to Tocopaci. Yup.
Today's bag & sunglasses:

diary_11102009_4.jpg (14 KB)

It's a FENDI spangle bag and Ray-Bans.
Lately I don't wear anything but Ray-Bans~. They make me seem mischievous. lol
My shoes are these rocking boots.

diary_11102009_5.jpg (15 KB)

The mix of the pipe and tubing totally rocks!
The heel rocks so much.

diary_11102009_6.jpg (12 KB)

Looks like a bolt or something? (Not the Olympic runner.)
And my babies too, they're genki.
They might be li'l teeny tiny guys, but they go through life with such strength!
Pino-san, and the camera's view of Papico-san. <3

diary_11102009_7.jpg (12 KB)

Shy Choco-san <3

diary_11102009_8.jpg (9 KB)

Purin-san, whose special skill is "Sitting still" <3

diary_11102009_9.jpg (8 KB)

The Hooligan Princess, Cocoa-san <3

diary_11102009_10.jpg (10 KB)

The one who understands me best, Marron <3

2009100914290003-300x168.jpg (11 KB)

Let this day be for everyone a wonderful day ...! ☆


Credit: Gaijin Kanpai
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment