☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 27 October 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 26.10.2009 - 27.10.2009

Dangeroouuusss~~~
26-10-2009 09h10


Coooooooollllldd--------------------!!!!!
Sslleeeppppyyyyy--------------------!!!!!
I have to go on a shoot now though.
But nooo, it's cold... Ooowwwww...

Ahahahahahaha!
27-10-2009 06h13


I got home just now.
I feel like running laps around the place!!!!!!!
But I'm already going unreasonably fast, really.
I'm badass!!!!!!!! lol
Well anyway, before I change into a tired Chon-mama in this entry, I'm gonna pass it onto my angels.



Princess Cocoa ♥ Isn't she adorable?
It looks like she's saying,
"I helped Mama out in the studio too, ya know!♪"
And now the next little angel.



It's Pino-san ♥
And he seems like he's saying,
"I'm still like a little baby, always sleepy. Ain't that something?"
Next little angel.



It's Papico-san ♥
Who appears to say,
"The thing I'm really into right now is sitting around. Ain't that something?"
But in the end, this is now it turns out.☟



It seems they're dreaming of doing the rollin' dance.
After I left them alone, it turned into this☟



hey're all coiled up.
It reminds me of Cirque du Soleil. (And that reminds me, the bathroom is full of burning candles, so I get sleepy going in there since it's such an ultra-soothing space now~♪
O ♥ Ya ♥ Su ♥ Mi ♥ (Read that "Sparkle" style)



The sun is already rising.*

*"Mou hi ga noboru ne" -> short lyric from "A Song for XX"


Credit: Gaijin Kanpai
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment