☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 6 November 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 04.11.2009 - 06.11.2009

Oops!!!
04-11-2009 06h09

It's been a few days, huh~?
I've just been so caught up recording some very good songs~☆
I want everyone to hear them really soooon---------------!!!
The approach for the jacket photos is a little bit different than anything I've done so far... when you combine them with the song itself, the photos are really great, so look forward to them♪
Sooo anywaaay... for my twins' third birthday celebration, my other little babies mustered up some congratulations ♥
Here's the cake ♥ It's for the dogs ♥

ImageHost.org

It has "Pino ♥ Papico" written on it-!! Fun stuff.
And then there was a fight over the cake. lol
I guess that's what happens when you have 7 animals. They're gonna scramble for things. lol
With full tummies, sleeping happily☟

ImageHost.org

I love them so much, they're growing up too fast for me! ♥
I'll join hands with everyone again tomorrow.

Yesterday,
06-11-2009 05h18


with an infinite loop going in my head, I wasn't very good at putting together words to describe something that happened, but on Subalog., Suu-san wrote about it accurately.
The thing about "behaving."
I thought Suu-san was seriously awesome! lol
I didn't see anything, but I had my palm read and for once I feel like someone guessed something right! lol
I thought it was something like, "What? Suu-san and I are gonna get in a fight?" I wonder why.
Well then!! It's a rather abrupt subject change, but I thought I'd like to show you the lyrics for one chorus in the new song.
Tomorrow (sorry, actually 'today' my time), I'm shooting this song's PV.
Every single one of you can imagine what on earth the song's melody might be... look forward to it.

『You were ...』

surechigau koibito tachi ga kata yoseai aruiteku
(The lovers pass by each other and bump shoulders as they walk)
tsumetasa ga mi ni shimiru no wa kimi ga inai kara
(The cold is so piercing because you're not here)
kisetsu sae wasureru kurai hoka ni nani mo iranai kurai
(If it gets to the point that the season can be forgotten, then that's the point where there's nothing left)
sou muchuu de kagayaita no wa koi wo shiteita kara
(That which shined so bright in my dreams was the act of loving you, so)
kimi ga saigo no hito da to omotta
(I thought you were the last person)
kimi to saigo no koi wo shitakatta
(I wanted my last love to be with you)
konna hiroi yozora no shita hitori
(Alone under such a vast night sky)
ittai nani wo omoebaii no...
(What in the world am I supposed to think...?)


Written by ayumi hamasaki


Credit: Gaijin Kanpai
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment