☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 11 November 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 10.11.2009 - 11.11.2009

Nights ...
10-11-2009 07h32


... are certainly become longer.
This morning at 5:30 past, it was still completely black ...
Well, okay, the sun rise 15mn later ...
When it's for work, I tell myself that over the long night is better, but only when at home, I wish the sun rises quickly. Yes I know it's too easy lol
Finally, I realize that I became quite natural to walk into town at night, crossing this kind of place.

ImageHost.org

If you look good when you think about Tokyo is huge.
There are plenty of neighborhoods that never sleep either.
Come on, now also is the survival in this concrete jungle! !
Yesterday, from a person who is infinitely valuable, which is just my guide and example in my life, I received an email saying "I saw 『This is it』" and me giving his impressions.
Then, too ... I will give everything! ! ! ! ! ! !

You all ...
11-11-2009 22h08


...This morning, about what i wrote about that person who was "extremely precious" to me, reacted in a really vivid way and it reigns with a celebrative mood.
But i would like to say that person, that i so described, it's a Miss who's my eldest sister ♪

This woman, i won't never be able to equalize, I don't even want to equalize.
Everything can happen, eventhough i cannot see her, although we don't speak to each other, it's a woman whom I believe and the feeling to love her won't never disappear during all my lifetime.

The day we can laugh again together is certainly coming.
That's for, all is goooooooood ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Among all, the next time i'll meet her, i wouldn't she could think that, during all the time we didn't meet , I abnegated her.

That's why, also today, i'm gonna live with all my forces!
And you know, this time the cold is more and more intense, but I pray that you can live days full of warmth in your body and in your heart ☆


Credit: crea_spain + C+R+E+AYUMI @ AHS + AyuAngel
Shared + rough english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment