☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Sunday 1 November 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 29.10.2009 - 30.10.2009

Michael Jackson
29-10-2009 02h39


I'm really fidgety waiting to go see his movie.
This is Chon-san. Good evening.
Okie dokie, well, it's been said plenty of times, but this is the closest thing to my own original words, because they sound good to me, and I don't want to tell a lie, I don't want to only say pretty things.
And, above all, I want to hear "thank you" more than "I'm sorry," and I want to say it more too.
Having turned 31 recently, I feel I've been reborn, so I'm thinking like that alot lately.
I must say, although I'm probably jumping to things, or maybe I'm not really making a big jump at all (whichever), I've been doing work on the contents for a certain DVD, and even though I knew a little while ago, the moment I know more, the whole world will, but I persuaded myself that "I can't say anything right now" but in the end, I can't wait to write this tomorrow, even though I'm feeling a bit hazy at the moment. So I'm writing.
I record things in this diary for my own sake.
Well, I can write this with no fear of misunderstanding. I really, from the bottom of my heart, am so proud of the cast and my staff, all those strong and great people, who create my shows.
They're the strongest and greatest entertainment group, my life is the shows they help create.
And yet, the strongest piece, the one I hold in the highest, is that I can't compare my shows to anyone else's whenever I think of doing it.
To begin with, comparing myself with someone else is such nonsense, we're all distinct human beings, so you can't compare.
The "something" that I have, someone else will never have it, and I will never have the "something" that someone else has.
This is something that everyone can say about themselves, not just me.
Based on what I've said (or despite it... whatever), the work on this DVD is strange and amusing.
With this show, there's the superior and the junior staff always walking together, the staff we met for the first time, and above all, the usual guests who all together, at any moment, will begin clapping and cheering, honestly enjoying themselves, and that's what allows the show to come into existence.
A staggering amount of human power is able to be gathered, and it's a miraculous moment.
If I leave it as a piece of work, maybe, if I think of it as a piece of work, I think there are so many other forms it could have taken.
Jeez, Chon-san is just rambling to herself now.
Anyway!!!
All of us here are looking towards the end of the year, working very hard day after day, thinking like entertainers, all so we can welcome the lovely new year together with everyone, and we'll be back home to Yoyogi soon so do look forward to it!!!!!!!
And this year too, I'll keep working to fill up as many seats as possible all in one place!!!!!!!!!

ImageHost.org

Sleep warmly, everyone ♡

I'm singing
30-10-2009 13h10


Getting it done, slowly but surely.
Getting settled in the vocal booth.
Yesterday I was doing really great, but part of the way through, started to cry, overcome with emotion.
Afterwards, I just kept on singing, sweating like crazy, but concentrating very hard, and when recording was done, my entire head was hurting, and to make matters worse, I felt really cold, so I hurried home as quickly as I could.
If I catch a cold now, don't you laugh~~~!!
Anyway, I took some cell phone photos yesterday but I didn't post them here.
So I'm gonna do that right now.
Yesterday's Fashion Check~☆

ImageHost.org

The fluffy knit cardigan is from Chane-ko-san.*
It has silver threading mixed into it. ♥
The studded vest is from NINE.
The pants aren't in the photo, but they're sarouelles** from Alexander McQueen.
The T-Shirt and studded beret are from Tocopaci.
The sunglasses are my hot Ray-Bans, as usual~.
But my number one favorite thing I was wearing that day was the studded beret. ↓

ImageHost.org

I have to record again today, so I need to get myself coordinated in order to be able to put my feelings in song.☆
Holy crap, October is already over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wheeeeeeeeeee...
Oh well, time's gonna keep on passing by, isn't it?
Even this moment right here will pass.
Seeya later, time---------!
And I finally got on board the train and I'm shaking along with its rhythm.

*I guess she means Chanel? XD
**If you're like me and had to look this up, they're like middle-eastern style pants that are baggy, but more around the hips & thighs, then they're more form-fitting around the lower legs (to different degrees). They're fashionable right now apparently, so I probably look like an idiot having to look it up, but I don't keep up with fashion. Like, at all. So yeah. :P



Credit: Gaijin Kanpai
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment