☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 8 February 2011

[Fancam] 08.02.2011 Ayu & Mannie At San Fransisco Airport Meeting Fans!

Yay!
Finally found a video taken by a fan who got to meet Ayu & Mannie yesterday!
sooooooo LUCKYYYY!!!

Look at Ayu & Mannie!!!
they were so sweet walking together side by side..awwwww ~



One more!!



Credits: YHauLin1994 @ Youtube + panda♥ + JEWEL @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

4 comments:

  1. wao!!

    I'm happay,too.
    They're sooooo Sweeeeeeeeet^^

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky!! I would probably pass out if this happened to me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayu, why not coming too Sweden? Oh, I already know the answer: way too cold! xD
    Oh, I cried... Wanna see you so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's so awesome! I think it would be cool if she did a cross-over album/English album...that would be cool :)

    ReplyDelete