☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 11 February 2011

[Trans] 11.02.2011 Love songs' Blog Update: “An Introduction to “TA” ♪”

An Introduction to "TA" ♪
11 February 2011. 4:40pm


Nice to meet everyone m(_ _)m

This is Houjou, the person in charge of "TeamAyu" (aka TA) fanclub!


Minazou-san gave me lo---ts of encouragement about this,

and though I'm a little nervous, I have this chance now to write on this blog!


Eh--- Firstly, let me introduce myself.

My job is, simply put, everything that is related to TA. (laugh)

That includes the TA magazine, of course, as well as writing e-mails to members,

designing the TA booth at live show venues, and more.

Basically, I am the director for all things TA ♪

More under the cut!

It's been just a short period of time since I was put in charge of all this,

but because I am directing something that is precious to ayu-san and everyone at TA,

I wish to be able to bring more happiness to everyone,

as well as make "TeamAyu" feel like a wonderful home to all!!

Please support me in this!



Today, I'll give a brief introduction of TA ♪

This is the TeamAyu Magazine ♪♪



picoodle.com

I can't show you everything inside, but it's filled with many off-shot photos,

and each issue is packed full of photos!


Like this ☆


picoodle.com


Another one, like this ☆

picoodle.com


By the way, has everyone at TA realized...

That you can connect the back pages of vol.37 and vol.38 together??


Also, the next issue of TeamAyu Magazine is already done ♪♪♪

We're planning to deliver a magazine that has much more stuff inside than usual,

so look forward to it-- ♪


Next time, borrowing from Mayuzumi's idea,

I'll talk about 『The process of making TeamAyu Magazine』 (* ̄∇ ̄*)

Or if anyone has other requests... (; ̄□ ̄A



Alright, that's it for now~ ( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ


☆TeamAyu☆
http://teamayu.com/
http://fc.avex.jp/ayu/

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Original source: Love songs' Blog
Shared by
Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment