☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Sunday 25 January 2009

[TA Message] no. 411 - 412

Woahh Ayu will have lots of dance moves in RULE PV...that's great!!
even though Ayu looks kinda stiff when she dances, but maybe she has improved a lot :) Can't wait to watch the PV soon!

Yesterday...
No 411 01-22-2009 10:40 AM

...or lately should I say, I admit I had dumps. For various reasons.

But, thanks to the many messages you sent me by any form, now I feel better.

But yeah.
Whatever it is, love, hope, dream...
There are days when, without really know why, you have the feeling that these are pipe dreams which are far away, out of reach, but, actually, it isn't true.

"Love is not an illusion
Dreams will surely come true
There will be a ray of hope"*

And particularly, concerning this hope, it's not enough to persist alone.

Hope is within the human being himself.

That's what you allowed me once again to understand.
Thanks to you.

And then, yesterday at night, to the person who clearly suspected something and sent me a mail.
I didn't open it, but actually I was glad.
I almost cried lol.

Well what am I gonna choose as song of the day??

Hmmm, there is only this one without a doubt...

"No need to have a serious talk
I need nothing except your smile"**

Well, I'm going...

See ya later...

Oops!

No 412 01-25-2009 07:18 AM

I neglected to post a lot...

But you know, I'm in very high-spirits! (ˆ_-)-☆

Yesterday, we started to shoot a new PV! ! !

And a while ago, it was done, I came back home. Well that's what I thought, but already time to go again was getting close...

This said, I can tell you that among all the pictures I took by teaming up with Ishii-chan, these ones this time are really out of category. I mean that they really rock!

You so can believe it!

Little news, I think that...... among all my PVs, this one must be the one when I dance the most.

But well, no problem, because it's really fun! And it's all that matters, doesn't it? (ˆ_ˆ)v♪

Well, I'll be back when the shooting will be dooone!

Hmm, so I don't know when...! lol

Ssssshosssh! Gooonee!

Credit: Luna62 @ AHS Forum
Source: Incognito@ayuangel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment