☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 27 January 2009

[TA Message] no. 413: Finished

Finished
No. 413 26-01-2009 09h24


at laaaaaaaast !!!

It sucks.

My body is full of scratches and bruises! lol

All the dancers are broken too! lol

We wondered if we were shooting an action movie! lol

You will discover what I mean when you see the PV ♪

Jin san gave us a special training all through night, and I can't even begin to tell you of the pain of in my calf and right arm. But after that, the masseuse seemed to be amused. She succeeded in making all the pain go away. Unbelievaaaaable! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I look forward to the montage we made!

But before I sleep a little ...


Thank you all very much! ☆


(-_-) zzz ...


Credit: Linza-mo @ AHS Forum
Source: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment