☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 3 September 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 01.09.09 - 03.09.09

Tonight ...
01-09-2009 20h45


... I intend to post in the "Photos of the Day" photos illustrating the der of summer, I hope you'll enjoy! ♪
As for us, Team Ayu, we radically change our mind in tour mode, and we try to prepare full of projects that I hope will bring you full satisfaction ♡
The first artwork of the next calendar going well too! ! ! ! !
Well, I received my intimate enemy Kuririn these adorable bags Vintage Leather ↓

diary_030909_1.jpg (24 KB)

They are well eh? ♪
I think they'll work well with clothing Autumn ♪
Kuririn thank you very much! (In fact it NAO!)
It can be purchased at Longbeach ♪
In fact the whole shop is Migone, is a Vintage Shop, and I feel that I too will succumb to Vintage, which I can no longer come in recent years ♡
I thought seriously about going there soon and buy lots of things in the colors of autumn! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Regarding the details of this shop, you will find the site at sde STR so I think the blog NAO. ← is vague eh? lol
And while I'm writing to you, now I get an email with this photo Maro. Too much this picture, I post without permission lol

diary_030909_2.jpg (20 KB)

Saluuuuute ♪

A little too ...
02-09-2009 03h50


... things to do and now I am forced to push the "Photos of the Day" tomorrow ...
Sorry! ! ! ! !
That was just to keep you informed.

Flu,
03-09-2009 20h03


... I'm lying.
me in bed ... it's been a long time as it does me more arrived.
Sorry, but I can not come too post.
I return as soon as I get better! ! ! ! ! ! !


Credit: cy @ AyuAngel
Rough english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment