☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 8 September 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 06.09.09 - 07.09.09

Photos of the Day
06-09-2009 18h35


I forgot to tell you
I'll post in full!
And no homer!

At noon ...
07-09-2009 04h17


... I'm a little injured her foot, but when I phoned SOU, the conversation was packed in all directions as usual, and he told me that one evening in the "Most a golf practice ♪ (Hey! my wound and then?)
That's how I found myself there almost at the change of date.

ayu_0720.jpg (11 KB)

It was so great, I had trouble finding SOU ...
On voilàààà! ! ! ! ! !

ayu_0711.jpg (20 KB)

Huh?
The person who is right, I've seen ...
Hm? ?
Behind me, a voice I know ...

ayu_0712.jpg (14 KB)

But it Kanako Bancho aka Miura san! !
And after my gaze, one that laughs at) filled teeth is Gorilla!
Clearly, he is completely drunk! (true story).

ayu_0713.jpg (18 KB)

Ultimately, the team has found dnc lol
It cares nothing, us? lol
So the lesson Master SOU began
and welcomed because, Chon san feels more, I have not stopped kicking balls! lol

ayu_0714.jpg (14 KB)

and I made back in my place by the teacher who told me to calm down lol

ayu_0715.jpg (17 KB)

A Minazô who laughed when he saw me, Gori has reserved the same fate:

ayu_0716.jpg (18 KB)

before it is his turn to spend lol!

ayu_0717.jpg (18 KB)

That is what we did until now.
It was very gay ♪ (Forgot my injury lol)
And looking closely my golf glove, that thee that it shines in the ring ☆
They are elegant, gloves golf these days!

ayu_0718.jpg (21 KB)

Aah yes! !
History not lose vis-à-vis Maro chan, I ordered a lot of fashionable clothes, I will introduce you soon ♡

ayu_0719.jpg (13 KB)

Ah, why Gori had drunk well, I asked him because he really reeked of alcohol: "Just now, when I wore a Mikoshi (small altar raised to the shoulder) dressed only in a small loincloth, I was too eager to drink sake ... "
The response was so high that have zappée ...!

Back! ! !
07-09-2009 04h45


In fact because I read all your messages ... Huh?
Subasama started a Ameblo (Ameba Blog)? ? ?
But you know how it so quickly, you all? ? ?
Can someone tell me where can I find this pex? lol

I trouvéééé ♡
07-09-2009 05h13


The Subalog.
Members of the TA, you know, eh?
Yeah, because San Suu started a blog ... it must be that the celebration eh?

THE ATTAAAAAQUE! ! ! ! !


Credit: cy @ AyuAngel
Rough english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment