☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Sunday 12 July 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 11.07.09 You know me ...

You know me ... 
11-07-2009 04h21 


I do something or I do nothing, in any case is subject to controversy, and is it unfortunate? I am accustomed. And every time you agitated on forecasts or mere rumors, I say aah, when I reached well below the point where I could never go back, because every time I took my responsibilities and I have always argued right before me. 
With reason, thinking that I am alone and have to know my own truth. 
It's the same thing for the future. 
Whatever happens, with regard to my own life and my own choices, I want to say, full of confidence in me. 
For 13, it appears that the risk of rain getting smaller, and I also know what are the expectations of all members of the "TA" (*^_^*) 
I was well broadcast the fact that you sent me many "teruterubôzu" (a kind of small lucky to keep the bad weather) (T_T) 
So we too, we decided to put all that and we also manufacture. 
I believe in destiny. 
Not escape the inevitable, but we can influence its fate. 
The energy of "TA3 reach to the heavens. Sure! 
I may be selfish, but I decided that I, I live forever contemplating EVEN IN THE LANDSCAPE AND LOOKING AT THE SAME SPEED.

diary_12072009_1.jpg (7 KB)

With our hands held not ever split ...

Credit: cy @ AyuAngel
Rough english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment