☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 28 July 2009

[Report] Fanccount at HEY! HEY! HEY! Music Show 26.07.09 shooting

Argh, i didn't check on AHS Forum since 2 days ago, that one of the lucky AHS members, tokyoxjapanxfan was selected to shoot  one of the HEY! HEY! HEY! episodes where Ayu performed Sunrise ~ LOVE is ALL ~ How lucky he is!!

Here's the fanaccount

I'm back from my day in Odaiba...aka the location of Fuji Television Studio...aka where HEY!x3 was filmed 

So basically here's the run down (and since i'm ridiculously tired it's not going to be in depth paragraphs filled with "fluff" *i'd make my high school English teacher's proud right there haha*)

-I arrived outside the studio at around 3:30 and had to wait until 4:30 to line up.

-There were a bunch of those ayu fan's cars with pictures of her on it and lots of people who were there that weren't able to go inside. I waited around the entrance to try and see Ayu when she was getting out of her car, but she was taking too long and so I went and sat under a tree in the shade.

-We lined up *all 200 people selected, though I was number 87 * in the ordinary Japanese fashion--very slowly--at 4:30 as the mail said. However, today was 32 degrees celsius/89 degrees fahrenheit and we were standing next to a glass building, which reflected all the heat onto us, in the hot, hot, hot sun, for around 45 minutes.

-Then we moved inside and stuff, not much to see, we went through all the back entrances and it was all stage setup stuff, boring. We got into a dance practice room and had to sit down. Prior to sitting down, we here handed a little HEY!x3 cellphone cleaner strap and the a-nation 09 towel. WHICH ISN'T FREE.

-They taught us how to use the towel, we had to spin it in the air when the first and third chorus is played. They take the towels back at the end of everything, but how nice--we got to keep cheap little cellphone straps haha...though, not gunna lie, they are helpful 

-We got into the stage/performance area and I was shocked...it was a really different looking stage than I had imaged...Everyone was like... "huh? Sunrise? this stage? I don't see it." haha But I think it was going for an Atlantis feel or something. It was strange, hard to describe. But the lights were really pretty when they lit up and stuff.

-We waited for a little bit and then ayu and her male dancers walked in. I couldn't believe how close I was to her. I was in the 4th-ish row and I was like 12-15 feet away from her (i don't really know exactly...but I was closer than you can get at her concerts haha) and she was wearing an orange version of her already posted outfits and she was soooooo cute! She said a little bit like do your best and be happy and then she started singing.

-Her vocals were really good, I must say. They were strong and clear! No lipsync here And we did as we were told...but not very well. We were all basically going off the person next to us haha. And so the song finished after like 3 minuts which went so fast, ayu left and then we were told that we were going to do it a 2nd time, but to be better at it haha. So we did, and then that was it...We left and ayu left and then that's it... haha

The little strips of shiny plastic were shot out during the final chorus and it was really exciting. I had a great time and it is a once in a lifetime opertunity... How many people can say they've been to a HEY!x3 filming with ayu?! hehe~~~

BTW, during the 2nd filming, I dropped my towel on the floor and couldn't spin it during the last chorus with the confetti and stuff and that's the version they're using I hope I won't be visible on tv during that part >_<

Credit: tokyoxjapanxfan @ AHS Forum
Shared by Ayu's Story

No comments:

Post a Comment