☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 18 July 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 17.07.09 Yesterday ... well, this morning?

Yesterday ... well, this morning? 
17-07-2009 06h12 


after I moved in my last message screaming meaningless, 
Kiroooooooooooooo 
I received number of messages asking me: "Rocky made you something?" I love the humor you all of the "TA"! lol 
Well. Today was day of registration of a variety show. 
It was the first time I sang Sunrise in this context there, and it went very well! ! ! ! ! 

This is not true I lied. 

Incredible, Chon san was wrong three times in a row ... 
it was good to finally take the 4th ... 
I swear, this is something very rare for Chon san who normally once always enough. 
It was a day that made me feel good that I'm actually tired. 
Aah! I am really sorry for all those who worked there. And really thank you for staying so good until the end <(_ _)>. 
Oh, and then ... 
in your posts, there were things that seemed unclear, so I checked ... 
Maro's blog chan, huh? lol 
c'est pas moi qui a mag tuna, or salsify sobáš! lol 
Well, finally, the costume of the day which earned me compliments from Zin san ...

diary_170709_1.jpg (13 KB)

Today, July 17, the receipt of Zacci New! ♪ 
But in fact, before anyone else, I went Featured! ♪ 
When Mr. Takahashi and I began to talk interior decoration, it is manic to the point that it becomes crazy (lol), and so this time it's a New Zacci has not only changed, but also of Deco! ! ! 
We are super excited! It sounds too good (*^_^*) I want in! lol 
I hope you also come many! ♪ ♪ ♪

Credit: cy @ AyuAngel
Rough english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment