☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Sunday 19 July 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 17.07.09 & 18.07.09

Too much sleep ... 
17-07-2009 08h38 


I no longer sleep ...(^ 0 ^;) 
Well, Chon san you found something. 
Two new blogs of my dancers ♪ ♪ 
First, and it is rather rare (?) For dancers to home, a man who has in him a strong part of femininity, a face very pure: Kazuma's blog, which is part of the youngest ↓ 
No Kazufis Bløf 
Voilààà ∈ ∋ 0 ^ ^ 
As for the other ... 
Goku or Gohan ga naru hi made ... 
This is the blog of Ariri, which made my inner dance ☆ 
On the Tour, as he danced for the last song, and it appears in the PV ausi of new titles. 
Both are young men full of potential they have yet to reveal ♪ 
I think the monitor to see how they go forward. 
BUT FIRST, IT'S THE ATTACK! We will make them feel the ability to keep a promise and energy of the "TA", right? 
Good going, that's enough really like that, I really need me to get some sleep. 
I'll tell you later .... (^ x ^) 

Uh ... 
17-07-2009 18:10 


... the rule attacks ...(> all y <) ♪  Enormes! lol  How you all for having so much ^ go? lol  It géaaaaaaaaant! ! !  I adoooooore! ! !  I'm more physically broken but mentally, you are serious I am good, I'm going to break!  So, a few attacks? MDR!  It seems ... 
18-07-2009 05h11 


they are very happy both !(^^)! 
I bet they have been surprised (lol), but, well, our team is a little rasemblement members who think "I'm the best! ! ! lol 
This is the way to welcome to be wary lol 
That said, it's true that this is important. 
I am not saying that we think is the only asset is a good thing, but I think it'sa great thing to love oneself greatly. 
Me to that side, it is not really yet. 
It's a bit my fault ... 
Well, I change the subject, but I have not finished my work. 
Pyon! pfffffff ...... 
Here I think, today, to a large intersection, there was a young man on a motorcycle, he takes off his helmet to yawn to drop the jaw and pushed his bike against a wall, it is supported above and made a pose, while dripping with sweat.

 I do not know how to say, he seemed so free, without any consideration for the eyes of others. I remained in awe of him. 
I know this is unspectale nothing extraordinary, but to me it seemed like an illumination. 
I even felt something painful in my chest ... 
I said, it must be that what is lost and quel'on know that we never found twice. 
Of course, there are many things that I have lived, precisely because I chose my own path. 
And for me the most important is my meeting with you. 
that I can truly proclaim loudly (*^_^*) 
Good going, I feel my back in the black eyes of my manager (lol), I think I will stop and return to work! ☆ 
It was nice today to be with you and joke. It's super vaiment, the "TA" ... ♪ ♪ ♪ 
When everything was shining, there was nothing that was afraid, 
This time I was only continuing a wonderful dream ... 
As if the wind was blowing gently too soft, 
tears that I can remember running along my cheek. 
By becoming an adult, there are things that I lost. 
But today, there is a unique being who I am ... 
As if the wind blows gently was too soft. 
Tomorrow at the same time, I love you still ....

Credit: cy @ AyuAngel
Rough english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment