☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 19 November 2010

[Fancam] 19.11.2010 Ayu Meeting Fans In LA Fancam Video Part 2

Another fancam of Ayu meeting LA Fans!
It was taken yesterday!

we got to see Mannie there!
and they were at the recording studio, Record Plant.

*It's black and white because our dear friend, Sven's camera went all weird, like she said haha*


Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Credit: Sven @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

3 comments:

  1. I hope I can get better lighting next time! :)
    -Sven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you guys going to meet her again soon? I'm kinda in the area and can't find any answers as to where people are gathering to meet up. Please let me know!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh ok so no one is gonna tell me were you guys are meeting her?:( Why not?

    ReplyDelete