☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 18 November 2010

[Photo] 18.11.2010 Manuel Schwarz's Twitpic Update

Sorry for late post of these pictures of Ayu x Mannie!
They are so sweet, aren't they?
These pictures were posted by Mannie on his Twitter account. 

Friends have been tweeting me asking whether they are REAL couple or not..

Me, myself, not sure what's their status really.. 
but seeing pictures like this, and their "hubby-wifey" convo going on on Twitter, it's just showing something, right?

and Ayu also posted two pictures of her and Mannie with the description "Story of love" on Team Ayu Diary Entries, well those pictures are just liked the one on the 2nd picture below:


Dinner with my wife http://twitpic.com/37tkbi
about 5 hours ago via Twitpic



My beautiful wife and I http://twitpic.com/37qhls
about 13 hours ago via Twitpic

So, Do you cherish this couple? or Not at all?


Original source: Manuel Schwarz's Twitter
Shared by Ayu's Story

1 comment:

  1. I think is real love. She's not the kind of girl who makes jokes like this.

    ReplyDelete