☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 26 May 2011

[Fanaccount] 26.05.2011 Yokohama Day 2: 15 .05.2011

One final report of AT2011 at Yokohama, Day 2, from the TeamAyu forum at Spoilers BBS

Author: ken3
Written 20/5/2011 00:47:04

I’m going to write a little about my thoughts too.

I felt a little anxious about this live, so when ayu-chan came out during the opening, I didn’t know whether I should stand up and wave (laugh)

But ayu-chan being ayu, managed to sense everyone’s unease, and so after the opening song on Day 2 of Hiroshima, she added in a mini MC session.

More under the cut!

Because of this mini MC session and the choice of songs, everyone in the arena was able to pace themselves with ayu-chan and everyone soon thought that “Yes, today’s show is so enjoyable!”

To be able to respond to the crowd and make adjustments quickly, she managed to create a better show. I really felt ayu-chan’s awesomeness and gentleness.

> By the way, what did you think of the newly rearranged songs?
> Was there anything fresh and new?

The tour has just begun, so there’s not much to say.

「A Song for XX」 has always been an awesome song, but this time, with the horn section, it’s become a really cool song! Along with ayu-chan’s voice, this has become a more emotional version of the original. As the song played out, I felt myself getting hotter!

Next up was 「M」. I thought I couldn’t feel any hotter, but I did… The intro began really suddenly, and seemed to pull us right along. In the midst of a rock arrangement, there were strings as well, and matched with ayu-chan’s present voice, this song was done well.

My younger sis and her daughters (high school girls) came too, and though they didn’t change into the tour shirts, they were similarly very satisfied with the show.

With this show, ayu-chan has stepped up one more level.

I can just imagine her saying “Just keep quiet and come along, I’ll show you an even more awesome show next time!!”

Sorry for the long post.

Credit: truehappiness @ AHS
Translation: misachanjpop @ wordpress
Original source: Ichigo-tan @ Japanese BBS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment