☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Monday 10 August 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 08.08.09

Yesterday,
08-08-2009 13h49


sequence was a nostalgia and the memories that go back today and Ehime is great weather.

diary_080809_1.jpg (17 KB)

I swear that I will bring you to you all Ehime, an energy at least as large as the Sun! ! !
And the bling bling of the day is a hairbrush!
It's been years already that I use, it is always in my bag!
It also, of course, is a work of Satsuki chan!

diary_080809_2.jpg (25 KB)

When I am surrounded by things that shine, and I have a time when morale is not here, I tell myself "I also must I bring something to all that shines! ! "
Also today I bring you! ☆
Thought that this reaches you, you, too ...

And now
09-08-2009 16h28

After doing what was done,
When everything is going better, you just have to laugh.
To all of you Ehime, thank you for all that love, courage and hope and dreams that never extinguished?
I will see you!
Ah, SOU has posted a "news lheure a 13" ...


Credit: cy @ AyuAngel
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment