☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Monday 24 August 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 23.08.09

My toes are long.
23 August 2009 12:43 AM


Lately people are only gossiping about this lately.
Konbanchou.
I know, my toes really are long, but my feet are surprisingly tiny.
In other words, I have bad balance and bad luck.
Well, today we had our first day-------!!!
First, Ohji came into the green room carrying this, and it really got our spirits up-------------!!!!!!!!

diary_23082009_1.jpg (25 KB)

Yup!
The thing I've been drinking every day, Momi Tea-<3
He brought enough refreshments for 50 people!

diary_23082009_2.jpg (22 KB)

From Kua Aina, where I actually went!!!
Thank you thank you soooo much! <3 <3 <3
Thusly, getting such a nice surprise from Kua Aina, Chon-san went to go watch Tohoshinki's performance in very very high spirits.
But...
Due to a mistake in planning, when I went, they were already on their last song.
So there I am, wearing my Tohoshinki t-shirt, wearing a Tohoshinki towel on my neck, holding a Tohoshinki fan, I'm all totally ready, giving Bancho a very loud laugh.
But tomorrow, I shall have my revenge.
In fact, as we get closer & closer to our turn up front, looking forward to the noisy performance, and begin our preparations.☆
This 3-face mirror is a great effort!! Such undefeatable cuteness

diary_23082009_3.jpg (38 KB)

This tray-base (?) shows Satsuki's love feelings~

diary_23082009_4.jpg (22 KB)

But the thing Satsuki-chan brought herself from Kobe is even MORE decorated!
But you can't see it yet~<3 Look forward to it! <3
And then and then, performing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing could stop us-----------!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys calling out "Ayu" is always the best, isn't it?
Between everyone's cheering and my own voice, I couldn't hear anything in the first song. Absolutely nothing. lol
I hurried to turn up the volume on my ear monitor. lol
Nah, I'm really grateful to you guys, honestly.
And for all the kind encouragement you sent to the band & all the dancers, thank you!
The Kanto team showed us so much love energy☆
Hey, for tomorrow too, this group of ours is gonna need some fighting spirit!~↑↑↑↑↑ Don't be defeated, alright?~↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

diary_23082009_5.jpg (14 KB)

It doesn't really work for me to lump all these various things together, does it?

Oh, by the way...
23 August 2009 12:54 AM


Today, during member introduction time, Bolt came up but...
(fighting with Shuu-chan though, lol) I wonder if anyone noticed. lol

By the way... (again)
23 August 2009 3:00 AM


There were alot of questions regarding the dancers during a certain song, so I'm explaining.
The dancers there alternate, one performance at a time, actually.
Each performance, they do an actress battle☆ moikko.*
And to those asking "Why were you holding a Tohoshinki towel?"...
I'M A FAN!♪
They have beautiful singing voices, I fell in love with them in Ehime~.

*I dunno.

Can't sleep
23 August 2009 6:11 AM


Chon-san's 5 Frame Comic Theater! YA~Y!!!!
Of course, the joke (not really a joke though) is the most popular request from everyone.
This is Chon-san with
"TOHOSHINKI STYLE"☆

diary_23082009_6.jpg (20 KB)

Completely & fully equipped and very energetic♪
And right here, the member whose voice hypnotizes Chon-san the most was singing enthusiastically.♪♪♪
I was feeling way too good, I was shaking. lol
(Taking the photo was hard ^^;; sorry. -KAZ)

diary_23082009_7.jpg (139 KB)

Well, this is the last song, and I was a very fired up person.

diary_23082009_8.jpg (27 KB)

Coming to visit me with this sort of impression, all of my staff was laughing very loudly at my useless style here. lol

diary_23082009_9.jpg (42 KB)

So then, still dressed for the finished Tohoshinki performance, I ran into Kaz-max. Ayu's staff is so impatient. (I was late.)

diary_23082009_10.jpg (17 KB)

Doesn't this make an impression~.
Well, I should seriously get to sleep quick.


Credit: Gaijin Kanpai
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment