☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 15 August 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 15.08.09

In yellow bikini ...
15-08-2009 14:50

I have done my trip studios TV Asahi to bar-restaurant of a friend in Nagoya.
Hello!
The M-Sta has barely finished, I am torn from the studio and rushed to my car.

diary_150809_1.jpg (13 KB)

We arrived at Tokyo Station

diary_150809_2.jpg (15 KB)

Carrément not discrete, with all those from me, we ran in the escalators.
Utmost Bancho Kanako Miura was photographed.

diary_150809_3.jpg (18 KB)

and a sprint, and smoothly we could board the Shinkansen.

diary_150809_4.jpg (19 KB)

My staff, myself, we were all sweaty, but on the other side of the glass, because they all ran as much as me, I realized that all those who accompanied me were also swim ! lol
It was well run huh? lol
Then, after a mayhem on the bank of the Nagoya station with all those from me, we arrived in the establishment of a friend.
He had watched the M-Sta: "You come live without you change? WOOOW!" We broke out laughing!
Then, finally changed, it celebrated Mr. Takami, director of the Clinic Takami, whose birthday was yesterday.

diary_150809_5.jpg (21 KB)

"Hey, it looks like you are the hostess of the evening!" Uh ... I can take that as a compliment, eh, Doctor?
And then, waited for midnight, and at that moment, it was the anniversary of that person up!

diary_150809_6.jpg (16 KB)

SOU chan, 30 years Happy Birthday ♪ ☆
Good to see nothing but the flower that has Bancho on the head, the Gare de Tokyo salaryman that all there is more banal said "You've done it 'and I was given. And as he stretched me a look so natural that I too, without thinking, I said "Thank you very much." So I naturally accepted, but to look good, it was not the same flower.
Well it's true, I had lots of flowers on my head, and it's true that I was a little upside down, but this flower does not fall on my head.
Well. Finally.
Something that I cease to love, I would like to present the three flagship products Clinic Takami.
First cream for lips.
Me, I've permanently at least 30 tubes in reserve (that is, too).
Let's be that. Let's be you!

diary_15082009_9.jpg (20 KB)

Second article, "Takami Sapuli" (*)! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! It also, I like kind without you I can not live!
There is not a day I forgot to drink ♪
(*) "Sapuli" suggests a contraction of Supply, or dietary supplement. This seems to be the nutritional supplement capsules

diary_150809_7.jpg (17 KB)

And to finish it! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Now that it's a high priority water makeup, skin becomes a smooth, it's really incredible. That's huge. Bancho, dancers, everyone uses it ♪

diary_150809_8.jpg (17 KB)

So, with these three products in particular, we will all spend a summer where we can shine ☆ huhuhu ...
For more details, you will find on the site of the Clinic Takami ... Finally, I think.
Sorry to end this presentation a bit vague lol
Well, I Fitness to file, I will run! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !


VOLTAGE MOOOOONTE! !

NAGOYAAAAA! !

VA OUT ON A SUPER SOUVENIR OF THE SUMMER? OK? ♡

http://www.takamiclinic.com/


Credit: Cy @ AyuAngel
Rough english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment