☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 21 August 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 20.08.09

When ...
20-08-2009 14h31


Will it to update the "Photos of the day"?
To all those who are wondering, let me say that I come to realize a terrible thing.
Tokyo Station to Nagoya Station ☞ ☞ Various night in Nagoya ☞ ☞ Nagoya Station from Tokyo Station: with this thread, I was in the process of sorting a large number of photos, when I realized that:
Y NOT THE PICTURES EHIME! !
I hurry to fix this oversight soon.
I will do what I can for this to be done tonight, then wait a bit! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Damn, but tonight is the CM of Athlé. Well I will both at the same time.

Let today a wonderful day ☆
Because even if it hurts me, I do not want to hurt
Because even if we do not believe me, I do not want to doubt


Credit: cy @ AyuAngel
Rough english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment