☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 8 December 2009

[Info+Schedule] Ayu Will Attend BEST ARTIST 2009 On 15th December 2009!

It surprised me when I saw this info on AyuChina because I thought that they posted the old info because I thought that BEST HIT SONG Festival and BEST ARTIST 2009 are the same event, but it's really not!

I'm glad that Ayu will be appearing on this event, but too bad that Tohoshinki, her favorite boyband isn't on the list :P

Well, BEST ARTIST 2009 Event will be held on upcoming 15th December 2009, starting from 7.00 PM, Japan Time and I think we can watch through streaming site since I ever watched NTV BEST HIT SONG Festival as well.


Picture taken from the NTV BEST ARTIST 2009 Official site


Credit: SPARKLE @ AyuChina
Original source: NTV BEST ARTIST 2009
Shared by Ayu's Story

No comments:

Post a Comment