☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 2 February 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 02.02.2010

2nd February, 2010 12:08am

I've come home~, bringing the snow with me. Sorry for that~ (laugh)

Everyone who came to welcome me back at Narita airport, I hope they won't catch a cold.

For waiting for me in the cold, thank you!!!

When the snow got really heavy just now, I thought "I'll bring the babies at home out to see the snow ♪", and so brought them all outside. Pino-san had a such a wonderful reaction to the snow, we had the best time.

After I've gotten over the jet lag, I'll come again to upload more photos ☆

Until then, this is my report for now!!!!!!!!


Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

2 comments:

  1. Just want to ask if this Ayu´s Diary is really her text?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ yes it's from Ayu herself..we've translated from Japanese to English for ppl to understand~

    ReplyDelete