☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 13 February 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 13.02.2010

Yeah we will always be there for Ayu :)

13th February, 2010 9:41am

I've troubled everyone...

All those who got so so worried about me, I'm sorry.

And then, for sending in so many messages, thank you!!!

I'm fine!!!

Because I'm not alone.

Yes, I received a mail from Peco-san in the middle of the night, even.

"Because we're always here for you", she said.

Even all my friends contacted me.

And so with this, I feel that I'm really very lucky, to be protected and surrounded by a stong iron wall made of so much~ love. It's changed my opinions, and today, I want to be able to raise my head high, to withstand whatever is thrown at me, and continue walking on.

Everyone, please have a wonderful weekend ☆

Ah!

Because everyone has been saying that they wanted to see the change in size of Papino-sans more clearly... I said I would take a photo if I had the opportunity. Some time ago, they were amazingly lined up perfectly, asleep.

ImageHost.org

It's easy to see now~!!! Papiko is huge~!!!!!

After a while, they got totally tangled up...

ImageHost.org

Papiko-san... your face is huge~ ♡

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment