☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 20 February 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 20.02.2010

20th February, 2010 12:13am

Whoo---!!!

I wanted to watch so deep*1~!!!!!

(☝ for those who don't understand, go consult Suba-log~ ☆)

Many from "TA*2" are going, its splendid ♪ Please have lots of fun~ ♪

My frequency of updating is really bad recently, I'm really sorry~!!

But my diary is still more updated thatn Zin-san's, right? (laugh)

Now, because I'm working really hard for the album and tour, please forgive me-----------

Oh, yeah. PV filming has ended the other day without any trouble!!

You'll probably laugh----------- Though I didn't create it for it to be laughed at. (laugh)

Anyway, it's the best ☆

There will be filming tomorrow for another PV. Must sleep early-~~

And that was Chon-san ♪

Whose tongue was stained green by Chupa Chups*3

ImageHost.org

This is somehow Midoring, isn't it~♡

Credit: Misa-Chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

1 comment:

  1. She looks pretty and stunning in that picture!^^,)
    -Angelica of the Philippines

    ReplyDelete