☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 7 July 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 06.07.2010 Hong Kong Diaries ☆ Part 1

Hong Kong Diaries ☆ Part 1
6 July 2010. 12:06am


Let's go-----!!!!!!!

Yosh.

Firstly, we reached the airport, got off the plane, and made our way to the immigration checkpoint in a cart-thing that looks- like- this. PI~ KO~ PI~ KO~ ♪

And sitting next to me, desperately fixing my hair, is Mr Rassha Omori. ↓

More under the cut!

messagepart-300x199.jpg (18 KB)

What skill he has!!! Vigorously trying to make my hair fluff up. (laugh)

And on the right of the photo, you can see Mr Minazou and Honda Girl walking alongside quietly. ↓

messagepart-1-300x218.jpg (21 KB)

But, that day in Hong Kong, the effective humidity was 120%, and Mr Rassha Omori had to give up and give my hair a downstyle instead.

But he's still awesome and fast. With numerous pins and a SASASA, he changed my hair into this superb style.

The power of ZACC--

messagepart-2-199x300.jpg (18 KB)

And then, we passed through immigration successfully, and headed to the arrival gates...

Hmm???

What? What? What's happening??????

What are those earth-shattering screaming voices????????

.

.

.

CHIRA. ← I took a peek.

!!!!!!!

A human wall~~~~~~~~~~!!!!! (shock)

Just how many people were there??? (sweatdrop)

messagepart-3-300x224.jpg (17 KB)

Even the normally calm Armageddon suddenly got all flustered.

Hiroshi, who got there early and was waiting for us, must have already gone crazy.

DO HYA~~~~~~~NN!!!

messagepart-4-300x224.jpg (21 KB)

Everyone was screaming~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, they were all fans, but even the media staff there were so pumped, it was awesome, wheeeeee~~~~~~~!!!

messagepart-5-300x224.jpg (18 KB)

But, you know, this feeling, shall I call it crazy, or energetic? Anyway, all these heated screaming going on and on, just gives me the feeling that "Ahh, I'm here in Hong Kong~"

The passion and energy of all you Hong Kong fans, I love it!!!

The sight of everyone just trying so hard to convey their feelings to me, is just so irresistably cute and lovely ♡

As always, thank you ♡

messagepart-6-300x199.jpg (14 KB)

Armageddon, being blinded by all the camera flashes, got even more flustered. (laugh)

My eyes were also blinded, and this was all I could see. (laugh) ↓

messagepart-7-199x300.jpg (9 KB)

It was just like this the entire time I was there. You understand what I mean, right? (laugh)

This time, there were people who gave me my favourite red roses too. ♡

messagepart-8-300x199.jpg (19 KB)

There were lots of people standing in the upper levels and waving too, and cameras there went flash flash flash.......

My eyes were so blinded they looked like ☆s, like in manga. I couldn't tell where I was going. (laugh)

img_1625-300x199.jpg (15 KB)

And like that, we hurriedly headed to select shops to look for some new clothes so I could change... Look for ayu in this photo!!! ↓

messagepart-10-300x199.jpg (23 KB)

Oh, there she is.

messagepart-11-199x300.jpg (21 KB)

She seems to be waving really happily.

Everyone at Hong Kong was so friendly and open, and they talked to me about lots and lots of stuff ♪

Those good at English talked to me in English. Plus, there were lots who are studying Japanese, and they tried their very best to use it to speak to me.

That made me really happy, and I got so addicted I talked with them the whooole time ♪

messagepart-12-199x300.jpg (22 KB)

Eh?? What's with this sudden group of mikes coming up behind...

I don't think I even realized they were there... Sorry about that. (cries)

messagepart-13-199x300.jpg (22 KB)

That day, all the staff members went for dinner together (the photo of this is in the previous entry ☆). When I returned to my room and got ready to go to dreamland, I decided to go out onto the terrace and take some photos of the nightview to share with everyone. I wondered if everyone will be satisfied with just one photo, so I looked through all the photos stored in my phone, and thought back on all the memories.

Well, I know it's really late for me to finally remember all you guys waiting for me back home. But I took this photo while thinking of all of you, so here you go!!!!!!!

DON-- ☆

messagepart-14-300x224.jpg (12 KB)

It's a little blurry, must be because Mr Dreamland was already calling me. Sorry. (laugh)

And then, after relaxing in the bath, I came out to find that the staff at the Intercontinental had prepared for me, awesome sweets like this~

messagepart-15-300x224.jpg (16 KB)

And numerous awesome welcome drinks like this~

messagepart-16-300x224.jpg (20 KB)

messagepart-17-224x300.jpg (19 KB)

messagepart-18-224x300.jpg (19 KB)


I felt like I had already gave up and gone to dreamland without knowing it...

Thank you so much!!!

Ah! Speaking of this, during dinner that night, there was a dish of fortune cookies, and everyone got really shocking fortunes~!!!!!!!

Honestly~ There were some fortunes which were so hard to tell to the person who got it. So for those cases, Stan-chan and I changed the contents a little when translating their fortune to them, so that it sounds nicer ☆ (laugh)

By the way, this was the one I got. ↓

messagepart-19-224x300.jpg (14 KB)

Gu-fufufu ♡

The next day, when I woke up, Mr Tada brought lots of newspapers into my room ♪

Well, it felt like, instead of myself, Armageddon seems like the main story here. (laugh)

messagepart-20-300x224.jpg (29 KB)

Aaaaaand so, this is the end of Hong~ Kong~ Diaries~ Part 1 ♡

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, it's as if the fortune cookie was really destined to be picked by Ayu. omoshiroi!

    -Angelica
    Caloocan City, Philippines

    ReplyDelete