☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 10 July 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 08.07.2010 - 10.07.2010

Finally~ ♪
8 July 2010. 12:50am


My NEW nails are doneee~!!!

Though I couldn't decide for a really long time, I finally settled on trying for a tie-dye pattern that I haven't done for awhile.

They look like natural gemstones, eh???

They're soooooo------------ pretty ☆

More under the cut!

ImageHost.org

feat. my beach sandals today.

Ndabayo~n.

Gyutan-tan*1 ♪
10 July 2010. 4:13pm


With that, our troupe has come to Sendai ☆

Will everyone be excited~ ♪ Will everyone be high~ ♪

For me, I'm now getting ready by warming up my voice and getting into the right mood, so please wait for me--!!!!!

Today, let's all come together to create dreams which have never existed before, all through to the very end.

Even my nails have been changed from the previous tie-dye one to this stage version yeayeayea-- ↑↑↑

ImageHost.org

*1 Gyutan (牛タン) - grilled cow tongue, a specialty at Sendai

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by
Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment