☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 20 July 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 19.07.2010

Mornin' ♪
19 July 2010. 2:19pm


Because I forgot to bring Mr Computer along with me when I went to Kobe, I couldn't upload photos then. Anyway, during the 1st show at Kobe, we had a closing ceremony for the World Cup during the MC corner, and everyone in the troupe had on jerseys from Spain, the champion country. At that time, I got Zin-san to take photos of us with my i4.

Me, together with the audience there and Suu-san.

And here it is.

DON!!!

More under the cut!!

ImageHost.org

What's with this angle??????!!!!!!!!!!!! (laugh)

Somehow, when it's taken from this angle, the atmosphere feels really intense. (laugh)

Oh well, Zin-san, who's always so kind, volunteered to take another photo so that eeeeeeeeeeveryone in the audience can be seen.

And here it is.

Yep, DON!!!!!!!!!!!!

ImageHost.org

This one turned out really well~~~~~~~~~ You're the best!!! (laugh)
Hmm, because almost everyone is in here, so it's goooood ♪

After this, because there wasn't any other photo around of me wearing my uniform, and everyone will be waiting to see my photo uploads... So, let's zoom in on this one.

Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!







ImageHost.org

Eh, was your hand shaking??? >Zin-sama.

It's so magnificently blurry!!! (laugh)

Suu-san and I even made sure to stay perfectly still, but...

Why???

Oh well, this is a good memory in itself ♡

And then, shipped back all the way to Tokyo, as many as I could squeeze into my boxes, the too-delicious....

Koyama roooooooooooooooolls.

ImageHost.org

*speechless* ♡

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by
Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

3 comments: