☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 29 September 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 28.09.2010 Seems Like!!!

Seems Like!!!
2010.29.09

Seems like a theory of my retire from singer business is spreading like wildfire.

More under the cut!

why? laugh
I'm getting extremely-numerous massages: Please don't retire!!!!!!!!!! laugh
I don't retire.
until that Day... isn't here yet.
Someday of that Day hasn't come yet, so trust me.
And, rather, I got already a full schedule like keep running for next year,
so please follow me♪
Something like that♪
Incidentally, if I talk about this on twitter, it would spread and make things more complicated.
Therefore I dare ignore, so here, everyone let's wrap this matter uppp! Hun?
OK↑
Here, just an aside...
At the end of 1st through rehearsal, one person already cried with emotion.
That is too early, isn't that??? laugh
Well, guess who???
See you☆

Translation by Yukiko. T
Original source: Team Ayu
Shared by
Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

1 comment: