☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 5 June 2009

[TA Message] no. 547: Last concert of the tour?

Last concert of the tour? 
No. 547 04-06-2009 21h32 


That is the question I could ask, so the atmosphere was crazy, and I laugh and cry, I am afforded the luxury of being invaded by all these feelings, and only the second concert Nagoya days finished, I changed in haste and I rushed to the station. 

Nagoya train station, huge fever! 
Arrival at Tokyo Station, a huge ... fever in a big rain! 

... and back home, I started checking my services to Nagoya, when I realized that it was morning. 
So around noon, when I had the brain that went live, I am left ballotée and I found myself at Narita. 

And where I arrived a few hours later ... 

In fact it is an island, but on which there was a sense of panic, loss of electrical power. 

A light-pen in the mouth, Chon san is walking by bending his face close to the ground and râlant? 

A well Ayustaff careless remark that "when there is no light in fact that's all black and really quiet ..." (I have not seen the author of these words, but I look to Gori) 

And another Ayustaff to marvel aloud: "The stars are close!" (I have not seen the author of these words, but I think it was EmOC). 

Hey! 

Hey! Wait a minute! ! ! ! ! 

The current problem is serious, you remember? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 

Even as people of the hotel, they say they do not know for how long any, and they bring an impressive amount of candles? ? ? ? ? ? ? ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 

How do you all for being so calm? I admire you! lol 

Then finally, the current returned after 2 or 3 hours, and at this moment, Chon san has actually exploded! Laying triumphant winner and cry! lol 

But the joy was short-lived: the internet has severable. 
And the relay of the mobile phone has disjunction. 

And unable to use your PC, here comes Stan disjoncte change too. 
Desperately seeking a place to pick up her cell phone, surrounded by cows, Chon san freaks. 

And this is how I think I have any concern, but you know, here it was every day a real race for survival ... until I changed a state of mind, and Chon san is in perfect harmony with Mother Nature. And so today, I'm back in Japan in great form 
m (__) m 

I will bieeeeeeeeen! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 
Uh ... tomorrow is already transferred to Hokkaido! ! ! ! ! 

But I can not wait, it's long as I did not go singヽ(0)ノ♪ 

It is a black Ayu that will come. 

Well, I send you photos of the day. 
That station Nagoya → Tokyo Station! ! ! ! !

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment