☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 1 August 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 30.07.09 - 31.07.09

Bonjoooour! !
30-07-2009 09:41


It was the last of Osaka. The 6th concert, a live where I was really happy too!
Thank you all from my heart (*^_^*)
I can be kind she cries too lol
Good!
Chon san, you know, it still remains in Osaka ♪
And tomorrow morning I go to Kumamoto ♪
What could I do today ...?ヽ(^ 0 ^)ノ
We will start by ...
of Takoyaki?
Yes!

Program Change! ! !
30-07-2009 17:00


Finally, we decided to go to Kumamoto tonight! ☆
Here it is Sû san who was too tired and did not look good after the concert last night ↓

diary_300709_1.jpg (20 KB)

I was wrong.
It is a gachapin!
That is the real Sû san. with Kazumax.

diary_300709_2.jpg (21 KB)

Yes!

Are emergency
31-07-2009 03h17


... then I just write this message.
Tomorrow we have a general for a nation, so I admit that the stay in Kumamoto is not easy, but I just received a message that I can not scorn, and I apologize because I will write something very personal. Anyway, as it concerns a member of the TA as you all are. So forgive me. Or rather, I would be happy if you could all join in my message.
We must not abandon live! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Stop wanting to go there and go home in your home! ! ! ! ! !
Me, and then due to the TA are friends with you, to your sides! ! !
You are not alone (e)! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
We do laisseronspas te seul (e)! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
So I conjure thee, remains alive.
Continues to live.
Yes, there may be in life more difficult than it otherwise.
But I have not let you down.
And you know, there are plenty of messages that arrive TA friends! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
All pray for you ...
All you support ...

To all of you
31-07-2009 12:24


... really, really thank you so much for all your messages.
I trust that our prayers will be answered at all.
Because it is to believe that is the substance of our hope.
Me today, I'll go to the General full of hope that the treasures of my heart vibrates.
This a-nation, which begins tomorrow, I think there are those who can participate and those who do not, but all together we build our best memories of summer.
I am pleased that the TA there.

Credit: Cy @ AyuAngel
Rough english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment