☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 6 March 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 06.03.2010

6th March, 2010 07:24am

Various information about the New album and Tour DVD have all been exposed.

And today, to celebrate(?) that release of information, I want to show everyone scenes from the filming of Microphone PV. In a way that Deji Deji Diary can't do.

But it's not "zaki". It's "saki", you know.

ImageHost.org

Firstly, this cathedral, which we got permission to film in!!!!!!!

Because it's London, everywhere's awesome, even the hotel and restaurant. That's because they all house hundreds of years of history.

This cathredral is no exception, of course.

Chon-san, ahh, nope, I mean Chon-nan, who has a strong sixth sense, shuddered involuntarily when she came in.

But, I shouldn't talk about such things.

As taught by GoMi-o-kaa-sama*1, I took on the spirit of Yamato Nadeshiko's*2 elegant female ghost.

AHH~

ImageHost.org

Before this, we also did a scene in a lo~ng corridor filled with mirrors.

ImageHost.org

As I sing, I strut rapidly across this space.

SWISH--

ImageHost.org

ROAR--

ImageHost.org

NO??????!!!!!!!

ImageHost.org

Ruined...

ImageHost.org

These moments of anger after the ruin leave me broken, but I still smiled--

Giggle. I'm sorry--

ImageHost.org

After regrouping myself.

BOLD--

ImageHost.org

BISH. (Hoho, I've decided...)

ImageHost.org

But~, after the clapperboard went down with an OK, this face~

Smirking to myself~ (laugh)

ImageHost.org

Stan-chan, piggyback~, piggyback~

ImageHost.org

After changing my hair and make-up...

I became this--

ImageHost.org

A happy family(?) scene

With an unreliable dad, an indifferent mom, a hunky brother dressed as a big sister, and Chon-nan.

ImageHost.org

LET GO-----!!!

ImageHost.org

*****3!!!

ImageHost.org

I'll become a bad girl---!!

ImageHost.org

This scene was then dubbed over, but there's a trick set-up in this PV.

So, please watch the DVD carefully and try to unravel the mystery!!

It's going to come out really interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, when I was selecting this photo, I thought "Eh? Didn't I somehow have strange awesome white hair some time in the past too...?" And after searching for a bit, I found it.

This photo from 5 years ago.

There's a white teddy bear riding on my head...

ImageHost.org

And in that same folder from 5 years ago, I discovered this photo.

*Please view the next photo under full lighting conditions and at a good distance away.

GIRL-SUBA & GIRL ZIN!!!

ImageHost.org

To pay Zin-san back for calling my name wrongly, I'm uploading this photo ♡

Kayanocchi hasn't changed at all~ She's so cute ♡

And that was Chon-nan!!!!!!!

Ah, about the onigiris*4, because I haven't been to any rehearsals because of recording and promotional activities, I wanted to show that

"my heart is always with you guys. So even if we are separated, I'm still thinking of you always"

So I challenged myself to make some.

It was the first time I had to use 2 rice cookers. (laugh)

*1 O-kaa-sama: dear mother
*2 Hard to explain, but check it out here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamato_nadeshiko
*3 Insert whatever vulgarity you like here~ Yes, she really wrote it.
*4 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onigiri


Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment