☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 17 March 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 17.03.2010

Voiceover
17th March, 2010 01:04am

Chon-nan here, who still has a long long way to go, on the road to stardom.

Good evening.

Even though I wish to live like I understand this, every single day, I live on and do many things.

So how was today like for everyone?

For me, when today comes to an end, can I face what I have written on my slate?

Well!! There's no time today~ ♪

So the photos which I've wanted to upload will have to wait!!!!!!!!

However~ ♡

There will be news that will make everyone happy tomorrow morning.. Probably~~~ ♡♡♡

And so, look forward to it~!!!!!!!

Anyway, because the temperature outdoors keeps falling rapidly, everyone take care not to catch a cold ☆

Chon-nan, thinking "Hmm???", was caught in the rain when coming back--

I'll take lots of photos of dance rehearsals tomorrow for everyone~

Upupupu ♡

Ah, wait a second. I forgot to write something.

Maro-nii...
Was lying on his blog. (laugh)

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

10 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you.
    And letting the view from Japan.

    Since it uses the Google translation, please forgive me if I may be wrong maybe the configuration of the written English.

    That is why the comments we received this, even if you like Japanese Ayu's diary Can you write about?
    I am a big fan of thank you, so Ayumi Hamasaki.

    Is how we respond to this in the comments.
    I wait reply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Hi nice to meet you..
    and what do you mean?
    sorry that I don't understand what you're about to say.. so sorry~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 日本に住んでいる方ですか?
    先程コメントしたものです。

    私も日本に住んでいます。

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^
    hi.. would you mind telling me your name?
    I'm not from Japan..
    I'm from Indonesia :)
    thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 一つ聞きたいのですが、日本語でコメントしても大丈夫ですか?
    もし大丈夫なら、OKとコメントしてもらえますか?

    Oh...
    Sorry. my name is Ryo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ryo~ that's ok for you to comment in Japanese :)
    I'll google translate it :)
    はじめまして、私の名前はLenyです!
    Thanks coming to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. わかりました。
    また今度この前言いたかったことを、日をおいてまた来ますね。
    Ryo

    ReplyDelete