☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 24 March 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 23.03.2010

Lots of
23rd March 2010, 4:55pm


messages, thank you everyone.

I've decided I didn't want to spend my days all depressed, so don't worry about me!

Or rather, seeing Marron trying to do his best, I thought that "Mama should do much much more than him!!", so I put all my effort into my work, and I tell Marron lots of interesting things!!!

Also, all the well-meaning thoughts from everyone, I've received them ☆

So, for today--, even though I've said that I'll show you rehearsal photos... New photos kept piling up, so I've uploaded looooooots of those instead ♪

Recently, rehearsals for the live performances have been temporarily cancelled, and we're continuing with the studio shoots.

There, on one of the floors of the studio, all the staff members organized a festival for me.

There were ramen and takoyaki*1 food carts!!

Chon-nan had many many photos to take, so when break time came, she dashed ♪♪♪ up there.

ImageHost.org

Hmm??????

ImageHost.org

Hey...

They were closed---

The takoyaki cart had already been stripped down to its framework. (laugh)

I got laughed at by Suu-san, who came after me walking slowly. (laugh)

Chon-nan was defeated by the same thing yesterday--

"Ah, they were here just an hour ago--"

Why? Were they hiding from me?? (laugh)

And I wanted to attend a night-fair*2 and buy something so much-------!!!!! (cries)

Anyway, I took a secret photo.

Yes, of that person...

The one who makes me wonder "Is she an angel?"... Ready------!

ImageHost.org

It's Midoring ♡

And next, Subaru-sensei*3~

Posing~

ImageHost.org

Posing~

ImageHost.org

Posing~

ImageHost.org

Yes, posing~

ImageHost.org

Sensei, thank you so much-- ☆

*giggle*

ImageHost.org

Hmm, someone's sleeping... (laugh)

ImageHost.org

So, while Shuccha's having his naptime, I'll change..

Ta~da ♪

ImageHost.org

*giggle*

ImageHost.org

Ah!! He's awake!!!!!! (laugh)

Shuccha-sensei. Is so serious.

ImageHost.org

Chon-nan also took his acting directions seriously ☆

ImageHost.org

Sensei is so so fussy and particular--

ImageHost.org

Maro-nii, whose hair was so curly he refused to go outdoors.

It's now back to normal ☆

ImageHost.org

Eh?

The director... Was sleeping?! (laugh)

ImageHost.org

An elementary kid*4, who threatened to e-mail this photo to everyone.

But he looks just like a little kid~ (laugh)

ImageHost.org

Oh, I've changed my phone-- ♡

There's a logo for this year's tour decorating the back side ♡

☆by Smackyglam*5☆

The strap is a tiger given by Satou-sensei ♡

ImageHost.org

Food time~~

There's lots of ZACC members at this table~!!! (laugh) ☟

ImageHost.org

By the way, soon, my mooost favourite catering service will start-- ☟

ImageHost.org

They also have lots of interesting toppings~ ♪

ImageHost.org

Their shop is located near ZACC's Daikan-yama branch, and ayu's staff goes there as private guests ♪

Chon-nan bought retort*6 to eat at home~

Ah, I spot twins!!

ImageHost.org

So. Here's a quiz ♪

Just who are these 2 people---------------??? ♪

*hop*

ImageHost.org

*hop hop hop hop hop hop hop~~*

ImageHost.org
Wait for the answer~ ☆

*kiss* ♡

ImageHost.org

*1 Ramen and takoyaki: Japanese food http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramen and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takoyaki
*2 In Japan, night fairs are pretty commonplace. Food and game carts are set up along a street for people to enjoy a night out snacking and having fun.
*3 Sensei: Teacher
*4 Probably referring to herself? Can someone confirm the translation for this line please?
*5 Design Store: http://www.smackyglam.com/
*6 Retort: Soup/stew sealed in a plastic bag for take-out


Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment