☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 2 April 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 01.04.2010 & 02.04.2010

The day before yesterday~ ♪
1st April 2010, 04:02pm


I got a mail from Satou-sensei, telling me that there would be a blue moon that night, and if I had the time, to try and look for it in the sky and make a wish ☆

"I really wanna see it--" But my workload was so crazy ever since morning.

It occupied my mind throughout the entire day, and I forgot about the conversation about the blue moon.

Halfway through the night, my mind felt like it was going to split. Thinking that I needed to catch a breather, I looked up at the sky...

ImageHost.org

Blue! So close!!

So this was what Satou-sensei was talking about~ ☆

"I have to wish to be able to work harder!!!"

It's so sudden--

Did everyone see it too~?

And--, I received this as a present yesterday!!!

ImageHost.org

Keyholders resembling Papino-sans. They're so nice--- So nice---

Satou-sensei gives me lots of energy, as usual.

Thank you~ ♪

And so, April... Is here... Too... So fast~~~!!! (laugh)

Let's all welcome the new season together ♡

Ahh-- If only each day had 40 hours--- (laugh)

More under the cut!

From 7pm today
2nd April 2010, 04:21pm


Till 9:48pm, there's M.Sta SP!!!

ImageHost.org

With ☆↓

ImageHost.org

And, of course, Yo-chan ☆ Enrique ☆ Abe-san ☆ Yuusuke ☆ will be there too~ ♪

Let's meet later, everyone-----------!!!!!

Credit: misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment