☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 12 February 2009

[TA Message] no. 432 - 437

Another massive attack from Ayu's TA Message again!

Goshh this is too many!!!

So
No. 432 .09-02-2009 01h21 


… It’s time to go back on the computer? ? ?

This is the kind of feeling that hangs in the air.

Today, right now, I am therefore in Tokyo?

In any case, all I can say clearly is

JK san, pack and go!

Salut!

From now on,
No. 433 09-02-2009 12:10


I’ll move the door to go somewhere.

And while I am leaving in a very short time, I have not even done my bag!

What could I taaaake?

Saluuuuuuuuuuuuut! ! !

Voli, No. 434 10-01-2009 11:26 

I’m L.A.!


The moment the plane in which I had to put up landing mode, I heard one big noise sound. And wondering what it could well be, I realized that it was a very kid rain, a real gag!
As if my power to make rain was strangely globalized.

KAZ took lots of photo, including the airport, I send you all the hauri of the” Photos of the day “☆

JK not on our side we are ready for!

You atteeeeend!

Ah! I was wrong!
No. 435 10-02-2009 11:32 


Resumption of training!

Resumption of training!

Resumption of training!

(hereinafter répréte endless)

That’s right!


Photo of the Day
No. 436 10-02-2009 17h27 


I am currently the pooooster! ♪

Hello!
No. 437 11-02-2009 06h10 


Here it is 13h in the afternoon!

Today I woke up at 11am. Hmm, I feel that here in Los Angeles, I will not be subject to jet lag. ☆

Yesterday, finally, it worked almost to aubenas in fact it keeps the same pace que’à Tokyo.

Oh, JK san is arrived this morning without incident.
And he immediately set to work.

With the famous portable.
Just now, I take a photo in his knowledge! lol

Currently, there is a different arrangement, which I call Nobita-kun, well this Nobita-kun is currently in the main studio and is recording a lot of different instruments.

Sounds that are born of years that the air in LA ☆

The sounds of instruments in this song, I would save them both in the studio! ! that’s what I thought, I am eager to hear the result! ♪

Today too, in the morning, Kome, Morimoto san san JK, Nobita-kun, all those staff management and Stan Ayu chan, everyone is in full swing!

I also all the photographs without their knowledge, I put in the “Photos of the day”, ok? (_-)- ☆

Come on, attack me a new song!

Salut …!!

Credit: ayublog
Source: Ayu angel
Shared by: Ayu's Story

No comments:

Post a Comment