☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 19 February 2009

[TA Message] no. 450 - 453

I'm finally ...
No. 450 17-02-2009 04h35


... back.

I've finally come back to my home.

The shooting went went rather well today.

Come on. I'll start with a good bath ...

Today...
No. 451 17-02-2009 09h39


... it's the continuation of the yesterday's shooting.

I sing, taking stupid and strange pauses, but when I do exactly what Shimoko, who directs, wants, it's always that! lol

Come on. Today, I will be transformed into a strange, soft creature, and I'll go for it! Be brave!!!!!

Yesterday,
No. 452 18-02-2009 14h52 


… or not, perhaps this morning? ? ? I have the impression of being returned to me as a zombie.

I took a bath with Cocoa … and I can not remember anything else! lol

The only thing I know is that I still have a somewhat limited PV.

In this regard, remember that the director is Shimoko ..

Enough to understand why the PV is limited, is not it? lol

Today, I am full of shooting photos for covers and magazines.

Hmmm, I think I want that by the will! lol

aaaah, it is still full of photos that could be published in the “Photos of the day”. I’ll try to find time to get busy.

Ben yes, tomorrow, for me it’s normal …!

WOOOW
No. 453 18-02-2009 23h17 


The time is short.

Tomorrow, it may not be time to make the computer.

Deferred until after tomorrow ….

saluuute!

Credit: Linza-mo @ AHS Forum + Ayu Blog
Source: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Shared by Ayu's Story

No comments:

Post a Comment