☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 3 February 2009

[TA Photo] Today's photo 429 - 430 - 431

Ayu is doing recording during her stay in Hawaii! wondering will there be a new album coming out? hope so! if not, how is she going to perform for 2009 Arena Tour starting from April? 

no. 429: New

This is a new little "ban"!Well, it's rather cute, but it's a bit too decorated, maybe a little heavy! lol


No. 430: ...

I'm going to walk to the recording studio!
At this moment, the sun has still not fully risen. It's still quite dark lol

It is a life completely in contrast to Tokyo!

By the way, the right picture is the bag that I have to carry! It's made of the same materials as sweatshirts. It is light and very convenient.


No. 431: I am singiiiiiing

When I record, I'm always natural and barefoot.

I don't know why, but if I'm made up it doesn't work... as if I can't concentrate.

For the same reasons, during rehearsals for the tour, I'm still without makeup.


Credit: Linza-mo @ AHS Forum
Source: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment