☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 25 February 2009

[TA Photo] no. 485 - 490

No. 485: To begin, 

some views of the atmosphere at Narita at my departure. 
How long have they all expected? 

The hands of my girls close, they were frozen in ice ... Aaaah! (T_T) I almost cried.



No. 486 that day, ... 

there was really a lot of people, it was very lively! (*_*) 
The second photo, it appears that our "Prince" laughs alone chips. That worries me ...! 
I ask him later why.




No. 487: Okay, well ... 


I VAAA! ♪ 
... and two more seconds later, I was stopped by the security gate (that's how you say?) that sounded anything he could! 
This thing could explain why when he rang you up at the most for everyone? It's embarrassing is not it? lol



No. 488: The photo on the Eggshell ... 

past, I arrived safely in San Francisco. 
On change of terminal, and from there is the private jet. 
Weather sullen.


No. 489: I am climbing. 

We arrived. 
Quick, quick! lol 

 

No. 490: Venu me 

... Stan-chan was there, and I had a big smile at the sight! ♪ 
That day, I had a mini-trench of Fendi, a McQueen scarf navy fuchsia and pink, and I really enjoy these days, denim Skiny ver. Current. 
They are unclear, but the sandals are sandals with cork soles miumiu.

image hosted by ImageVenue.com image hosted by ImageVenue.com

Credit:  Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment