☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 3 February 2009

[TA Message] 421 - 424

Now ...
No. 421 31-01-2009 15:18


KAZ will post "today's photos"! ♪

Today there are a lot !!!

Have fun!

Chilly
No. 422 01-02-2009 03h17


Today I woke up at 4 o'clock in the morning.

It was all black, and I had a reasonable fear lol

In fact, if I were in Tokyo, this would be a time when I'm still working... that's what I thought while eating tacos in pajamas. Unknown meaning lol.

Well, of course, today I go to the studio, but even though it's already 8 o'clock, it's still too cold outside. I can't go out lol

I'm wrapped in a bathrobe, barefoot.

Come on, starting in a few moments ...? ♪

Hmm I have to think about gifts for all of you "TA"....

See yaaaa !

Here,
No. 423 02-02-2009 13h39


The sun has just gone down, and we're in full "magic hour".

And I think it's a real luxury for me to write you a message while I contemplate such great landscape.

We ended up to mixing a song. Tomorrow we will work on a new song.

Really, thank you to all my staff who, day after day, adapt to my pace of life in full jet lag, and accept to work hard even in the very early morning.

For February, the Ayu team has a busy schedule.

But I'm sure that with such team, we can do everything.

Given everything that's happened, I realize this every day from my work as well.

Ah ... it's dark now.

I'll come back later!

Wish strongly, so strongly
And everything will start
To believe, that is,
Nothing but to wish *


I'll c u soon .....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
No. 424 03-02-2009 15h26


I haven't posted messages" or "today's photo". Sooryyy (>_<)! !

Hmm, the Ayu team has less and less free time... lol

Whenever I can, I send a picture of the day (← it's idle huh?)

Well, 4 lines... and I go away! lol

Credit: Linza-mo @ AHS Forum
Source: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment