☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Sunday 22 February 2009

[Photo] Random pictures of Ayumi Hamasaki

Two random pictures of Ayumi Hamasaki, i don't know where and when these pics were taken, anybody can help me? I want to ask the owner of Pokerface blog owner but i can't find out the email to ask her/him. So, maybe if you guys know about these pictures, please do tell me, ok? 

Edit:
I got this picture from TO BE blog (Spanish Ayu's fanblog), it said the picture is from the new promotional video? but it looks like during GREEN/Days era

Credit: Pokerface blogTO BE blog
Shared by Ayu's Story

3 comments:

  1. 3rd picture is from team ayu magazine. It's from shooting booklet for days/GREEN
    1st picture is from ayu trip to Taiwan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noriko: hey there..thanks for telling me!
    ah i should have known that the 3rd pic is from TA magazine where i have the scans as well..haha lol :D
    and u don't know the 2nd pic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this may be photo from ayu's trip to Hong Kong in september , but I'm not sure...

    ReplyDelete