☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 3 February 2009

[TA Message] no. 418 - 419

a little while ago...
No 418 30-01-2009 6h31


... Chon-chan of the day has been photographed with "kira kira ban", so I put the photos in "today's photo" !(^_-)- ☆

In fact, we are fully jet-lagged, and we start recording from 7 o'clock in the morning! lol

Unthinkable in Tokyo! lol

Today ...
No. 419 31-01-2009 02h02


... I woke up at 5 am.

I will soon go to the recording ♪

By the way, here it is 7 o'clock in the morning.

I contemplate the sky, and I tell myself I have no reason to be sad.

Although I'm far, we are connected, aren't we?

I don't make mistakes thinking this, right?

Credit: Linza-mo @ AHS Forum
Source:  Incognito @ AyuAngel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment