☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 17 April 2009

[Photo+TA Message] Team Ayu Magazine vol. 32 pictures preview + TA Message no. 502

Team Ayu Magazine vol. 32 

-----------------------------------
Team Ayu Message no . 502

Because of my stomach screaming famine ... 
No. 502 16-04-2009 10:29 


... I woke up at 9:00. 

A real kid! 

Yesterday evening, after Live, I went to spend some time in a bar that a friend has just opened in Nagoya. 

Well, I saute the chicken in the ass, but ... 

Nagoya is really énoooooooooormeヽ(0)ノ 

Yesterday, the first song, I thought that I would be sucked up by the public! lol 
But I held out, I think! lol 

Suu-san also took the time (> y <) huhuhu ...  Well today, we are left with the highest voltage! ! ! ! ! ! ! !  (_-)- ☆

Credit: walking.proud @ AHS Forum + Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Shared & rough google english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment