☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Monday 13 April 2009

[Report] ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2009 ~ NEXT LEVEL ~ Full Report 12.04.09 Saitama Super Arena

Here's the full report from a friend of mine who went to the concert yesterday 12.04.09 at Saitama Super Arena. 
I asked the permission from my friend to translate the whole report into english and decided to post it on my blog (as well as at AHS Forum) so people may know how's ARENA TOUR 2009 looked like~ Sorry if some of the parts are not right since my english isn't the best, but I've tried my best so yeah...... just ask me if you have problem of understanding it :)

Click the pictures below for the larger version

Note: It's a very long report, so yeah prepare yourself :)

DO NOT HOTLINKS PLEASE!
DO NOT SHARE THESE ANYWHERE ELSE, ASK FOR PERMISSION FIRST!
APPREACIATE MY HARDWORK~

THANKS :)

Enjoy reading!

Credit: Shunchan
Indonesian-English translation/edited by Ayu's Story
Pictures are taken from Shunchan's own pictures collection, AyumiFans.net, AyuKuuFanblog @ Blogspot, AyuChina.com, Yahoo! Japan auction page and AHS itself 
Take out with full credits!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for your hard work <3
    I Really Appreciate It What You do
    Keep Goin'!

    Xx ~La Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this blog and thank you for your review of the concert

    ReplyDelete